Pretty Girls Rock Party




Assalam Alaikum,

Taddaaaaaaatttt ...

~~~~~ jeng jeng jeng jeng ~~~~~

Hi, all! Really can’t wait to share to you guys..


Yuuuppss,, as I said in my previous post. Today I’d like to share to you, guys! Share a little bit of my joy. Joy at the party "Pretty Girls Rock"! Yippiii ...


Yuuuupppsss, here we are! Only six of  us but felt like hundreds of people there. Hahaaaa. Our music sound larger up to the loudest volume. But we aren’t concerned with complaints of our neighbors ‘cuz we already anticipated by a mattress that surrounds the room. Yuuuppsss,, it’s my unique way to create a soundproof room! Hahaaaa 


Shades of colors, costume party (show your act by being yourself), dance together, laugh together and we spent Friday night with great fanfare. God, how wonderful my life! *Alhamdulillah Hahaaa


Huuaaa, don’t cha think it’s beer! This is just soft drink! To make it look cool, we use the finest glass in our house. Hahaaa ^o^v


Yes, here we are with our little event. Small but festive feast! What do you think according what you’ve seen?


Although a small party and only with 4x3 room, but snacks should be a lot! Party may be small, snack should be a lot lot lot! Hahaaaa ..

check this out. Hihiii ^ o ^ v





Ok, guys... I Think that's all...
Alhamdulillah

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m