The Gorgeous Toraja




Assalamu Alaikum



Uuuummm,, what do you think when the first time you see the picture above? ya, Tongkonan! It's so TORAJA! Right? Heheeee ^o^v

Yes,I have a chance to go to Toraja with all Coops Project OneVale PTI. After several weeks work tightly and sometimes with under pressure and push from around us although we happy with it but honestly we need vacation and we GOT it. Heheee ^o^v






See my pictures






Check those pictures below !!! Hahaaaaa.. yeah yeah yeah.. Preparing for rafting !!! Huuaaaaa,, so excited q>o<p





Honestly it's an old post. Hahaaa.. Yaaaa, it should be posted on July, several days after these vacation, BUT I FORGOT !!! Huhuuu. Uuuppss, pardon me, readers ^o^v
but Alhamdulillah, I still have a chance to post it and share about the gorgeous place's called TORAJA. Although it's too late to review. Hahaaa
Don't blame me 'coz too late to show off :p

I think that's all

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m