Happy Birthday Mom




Assalamu Alaikuum

Huuuuaaaa ...





Sad! But actually I should not like that. Why? Because the most special person in my life was birthday! Yuuupppzzz, she was my mama. Women who had been caring for and looking after me with great affection. Always at my side when excited especially difficult.

"Happy birthday to you .. happy birthday to you .. happy birthday .. happy birthday .. Happy birthday to you "... Love you Mom Yihhaaaaaaa :*

Actually I have a plan to leave from 30 until September 4 when the holiday yesterday. But, I also have a lot of work in an office other than that, Go Live for the use of SAP is also the 4th and Mom's birthday on 4 July. Huuuaaaaaa. I have a lot of planning and they’re important and urgent. But these challenges of my life and evidence of my maturity (hahaa). I should be able to make choices and be able to make decisions. So, I decided that on 30th June I went back to Makassar until July 3rd. During three days in Makassar, I had to spend holidays with my mother. Dinner with Mom on Saturday night. Heheeee. What a proud, Right?! Well, leave a day is enough for me after thinking that I leave my team (Taskforce for User Access) with a lot of work. Forgive me! Huhuuuu ..

Mama ..
I can’t describe about here with a word or one sentence. All I know is “mama is the one who will never see me sad and hurt. Mama was the most willing to do anything for me without expecting any return"
Huuuuaaa,, really love you mom ... I said it from the bottom of my heart * kiss and hug

Prayer for my beloved and best of the best mother over the world :

" Ya Allah, on the happy day of my mother, I beg to you to protect her. Protection of the world and the hereafter. Make it easy for her business, long life, healthy for body and soul, make her easy to act the way you addressed. Be her strong faced her children and their families. O Allah, I beg all the best from you to my mother. Amien
"

 Thanks for your pray to my mother ^o^v 

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m