Stay Up on Thursday Nigth




Assalamu Alaikuuum...

As always I say “Thanks God It’s Friday” !!! Wooouuuwww (cheers)
I love Friday. Friday means Free + Day !!! Agree with it? -Hahaa-


 

Alhamdulillah for everything that’s given to me. Huuhh. I’d like to share about ma “Enjoying Stay up Thursday Nite” Let me guess, surely in your mind would ask “what did happen last night?” Ok, let me tell you right now..

First, I went to Mall Panakkukang (one of Super-Duper big market in my country) hang out with ma beloved mom and dad, uups, and ma lil’ broda’. I was looking for something there. When I got everythings I need then go home BUT buy some snacks first. I bought some snacks --> 1 packet Dcrepes ( Choco Peanut + Frestea + Silverqueen Rock’r ) and 1 packet of Kebab ( Spicy Kebab Turkey + Orange Juice ) and many else of snacks  for stay up d night. Hahaaa. *already planned b4




Arrived at home about 8 PM then I open ma Lepy ( read : Laptop ). Same as usual I log in to ma FB and Twittaaaaaa’ \-O-/ -get d best Hablumminannas there- hahaa ( best reasoning! ). Say “hi!” with some friends until 1 AM. Then I remember I’ve ever copied some of movies from ma friend’s harddisk --> Ryan - Movie Suplier- Hahaa. Trying to explore ma harddisk, click here, click there, open this, open that and jeeeeenk jeeeeeeeenk !!! I got it -Soul Surfer- huuuuummppphhh,, good title. Open it and watch it.




I saw ma watch -2 O’clock in d morning- Get d best position and style of watching on ma bed with all ma snacks around me, headset in ma ear and I leaning against the wall –I got ma lil’ heaven for a while- Hahaaaa
Time by time I passed. Still with that movie..

Enjoy, scared –cuz there’s a scene that a shark attack d arm of d girl on d movie- , sad –cuz d girl lost her arm and many sad things happen- , overwhelmed and many other expressions of me.




It was about 2 hours and d movie end! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuufftt, Love that’s movie soooo much !!! *really recomended movie ^o^v

The story’s about a girl named Bethany. She’s a surfer. One day, she won d surfer competion and she got sponsor by RipCurl for her next competition. To get d winner, she’s training hardly. Someday, she go to d beautiful beach with her coach and her best friend to get a beautiful wave there for training. In d middle of d beautiful beach, bethany rest on her surfing board and suddenly a shark attack her arm ( scared). She’s so patient !!! when a shark attacked her, she looks so calm. There was no crying or screaming lashing. She just calmly said “where’s ma mom? I want with her and ma family”. 

Because of the incident, Bethany lost her arm. She was desperate because she felt unable to surfing again. One time, he followed a charity event with her friend to Phuket, Thailand. At that time there was the Tsunami there. She met with victims and realized that she didn’t have to despair by what she experienced. Many people support her to keep surfing. Therefore, Bethany began to return to practice and determined to continue the big surfing competition  on her island. And finally, with a strong spirit and determination, Bethany shown her best performance although not as a winner.

The story teached us about unquenchable hope, determination and shown us how tragedy has turned to triumph.. It's really inspiring, isn’t it ???

At 4 AM, I download all d soundtrack cuz they're soooooooo cool !!! Until 6 AM I feel sooo sleepy then I sleep. Do you know? Today, I woke up at 11 AM !!! Woouuuwwwww q>O<p


( omigoooosh, what d stupid acting !!! -hahaa- )


I think that's all

Wassalam


Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m