IT - FEST 2012




Assalamu Alaikuum

Happy weekend, guys...


Alhamdulillah, I spent ma Saturday with an activity that’s very helpful and pleasant. Huuuuaaaa, what it is? Uuuumm,, yupps... It's actually an annual event that organized by my friends and my brothers and my sisters from association of electrical department, engineering faculty of Hasanuddin university a.k.a OKJE-FTUH it's called IT FEST..

There are many types of activities are held. They’re a animation competitions, robotics competitions, photography competitions, seminars about IT and scientific poster.


I’m very interested telling you 'bout the robot competition! Wow, this is the most exciting, interesting and suspenseful competition. Here, all the robots compete to build a castle. Those who're able to make a beautiful castle quickly that will win this match!

There’re many participants who are representatives from several universities in Indonesia. But, all of the partisipants are from the east university of Indonesia. Each university may send more than one group and each group included two robots, each robot automatically and manually. It means, there are many robots that participated in this match.


My hero of this competition is Cokstro. Yes, he is a robot assembly that represented my college in robot competition this year. Actually it’s not because D’ Cokstro represent my collage so I chose him as my hero. It’s because he playing great even greatest in this match and he did. So, I chose him as my hero! Yeaaaayyy q>O<p



Oowh yaaa.. Tomorrow is d final day for robotic competitions, hopefully ma Hero could be the Winner !!! I wish.. wish.. wish.. Amin.. ^/\^ -Cokztro Addicted- hahaa ^o^v

There are so many people here, guys !!! They watched seriously... even the juries (that's a must for them. Hhahaa) !!! Look at this.. Hahaaaa q>O<p


Uuuuppss,, let me tag this picture too !!! Hahaaaa.. They're me and ma beloved friends (Awha and Upe) ^o^v


I think that's all

Wassalaam


Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m