Happy New Year 2012




Assalamu Alaikuum, ma dearest..
Wooowww,, wooowww, wooww !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! HAPPY 2012 !!!



First, let’s saying Alhamdulillah for everything we’ve done and for everything we’ve got on 2011..
C’mon, Let’s saying Assalamu Alaikuum 2012 and Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim to ma future on 2012 ^o^v

 
Long time no post on it.-hiiks- that’s because I was so busy to final exam on ma college. BUT, let’s say it already DONE !!! lol \-O-/

Let me post ma picture, hahaa, I hope you still remember how beautiful I am !!! Huakakakkakakakk ^o^v


Yeaaayyy, Last night all the people over the world celebrated “New Year Eve Party” !!! Wooowww.. I was so excited to celebrate it with all ma beloved family. What ‘bout you?

Honestly I had planning to go out with ma friends for “New Year Eve”, but ma father asked me to join with ma family party. So, as his sweet daughter I stayed in ma old sister’s home. To ma beloved friends, I really really apologize can’t join with you, gals ^o^v
Yupp, There are so many things that I’ve done on New Year Eve... Talking each other with ma BIG family, eating together, Laughing together, sharing together and listening to the religious speech together. Alhamdulillah, what a sweet night ^o^v


Hahaaaaa, this picture above show you when ma nieces and ma nephews were waiting for one of Indonesian Magician spectacular performance. - who's I mean? - hahaaa ^o^v


Let me say once again :

HAPPY NEW YEAR ^o^v
May Allah bless all of us and our family, Amien

I think that's all

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m