Welcome Party for Coops XVII




Assalamu Alaikum ^||^

Now, I'll share to you about my small party in several day ago. Actually it's NOT my party but the party was held in Sumba 4, Soroako. As know as Coops XVI (project) house including me there. hahaaa ^o^v
Crowded !!! Yaaa, that was the situation at that time. Because not only Coops XVI project there, but also Coops XVI regular and seniors from contractor AND our NEW COMER !!! Hahaaaaaa  
Coops XVII of Hasanuddin University 
Welcome to Sorowako and welcome to Sumba, the only crowded and fun house in Pontada ever after !!! But before Sumba, Singkarak was the best of the best house we were (hiiikkss) !!! Hahaaaaaa ^o^v


Taddaaaaaattt, see the picture above !!! There I'm and my friends (Coops XVI) with our new comer ( Coops XVII ) and our seniors from contractor and employee


(Picture above)
Back of  (left to right) :  Kak Veli and Kak Sabrina
Front of  (left to right) : Mutia, Awha, Tika, cHa (me), Jeanne and Kak Tati


(Picture above) They are Coops XVII Regular and will be work in their each department at Plant-Site


(Picture above) They are Coops XVII for project and will be work in OneVale Project at Gunung Batu Office


See the picture above, there's kak Cummink ex-Coops but now he's an employee of INCO exactly assistant engineer !!! Wiieeeeuuu.. heheee next the white Peci was kak Taufik he's an employee and ex-Coops too and around of kak Cummink and kak Taufik are my friends from Coops XVI project and regular ^o^v

I think that's all
Wish us luck, Amien

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m