My Room - Toraja




Assalamu alaikuuummm..

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaattt....

Here I'm when I went to Toraja. And I got room #321 yihhhaaaaa...



Huuuuuumm,, check this picture below!!! Me and ra room-mate ( kak Erni ) ^o^v
She's cute little old sister !!! hahaaa :P


we didn't do it!!! Me and kak Erni just act as drinker (?!) !!! hahaaaa but we are NOT !!! Believe us ^o^v


Arrived in hotel, first thing that I do just on line! hahaaaa trying to log in to FB and Twitter even Foursquare while listen to my musics. I just want to tell everyone "hey, I'm in Toraja right now!!!" hahaaaa (show off) ^o^v
Fyi, I go to Toraja from Soroako start at 8.30 PM and arrive about 7 hours later ( 3.XX AM ) hooaaaammm,, what a long road !!!



Me and drinks !!! heheeee ^o^v


Sleeping beauty !!! Huaakakkakakakakakakakk ^o^v


I think that's all...
 Just wait for my next post still about Me, my Pictures and Toraja ^o^v
Thanks ya

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m