My Korean Sister




Assalamu Alaikuum

Hii all, Hiiiikkkzzzz I'm sad. My Korean sister already leave me here, in Soroako and she went to Singapore then to Seoul. Yaaaaa, she's my sister and User Access Taskforce's sister !!! Huhuuuu


"Lee Kyung Kwon

Yuuuppppzz, that's her full name and we call her Lee ^o^v
As you look at her face, she's so KOREAN. heheeee
Her contract already end so that she had to leave us then go to other new place, new country and new friends there. Hiiikksss
Wish you luck, Lee !!! q>O<p


Taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt,, here we are!!! preparing to bring the cake to the room where Lee was.Heheee


See?! The delicious cake above for our beautiful sister, Lee !!! (it just for fun) hehee :P



Ya.. ya.. ya.. Time by time we passed together with team and one by one of us will leave the team, too. Huhuuuuu. Just some time we were together. Ups and downs we've had together. A short time but not as short as we felt. Hiiiikkkzzz..
Good bye, Lee. See you later. Maybe I'll in Singapore or I'll in Korea or you'll come back to Indonesia exactly in Makassar !!! Huakakakakkakakakakakkk ^o^v

Will be missing you, my korean sister, Our Queen Mother !!! q>O<p


Wassalam


Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m