Engineer Style Mode On




Assalamu Alaikum
Oh my God, really really happy !!! Hahaaa. Why? 'cause today I'm blogging in my room. Ya, not in Sorowako but in Makassar. Huuuuummm, should be special than usual. Heheee. But everything always special from me to you, guys !!! InsyaAllah..


Ok, at this time I'd like to share about unusual style of me. Huuummmm, what's that? Ya, it's not girly style, not Indonesian style even hijabers style. Heheeee. It's about Engineer Style !!! Yupz, yupz.. I'm not looks like other girls with this stuff! I'm like an Engineer, right?! Everything that I wear are safety clothing. Those stuff will be used when you're in the mining area.



Helmet! this stuff will protect your head from falling/flying objects.


The Spectacles! This stuff will protect your eyes from the dust of mining areas.



Safety vest! This stuff like an identification to enter to the mining area.


The last thing is Safety Shoes!


Thanks for read, guys. Really happy to share everything to you. Hehee ^o^v

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m