Our Indian Teddy Bear




Assalamu Alaikum..

Dear my blogger and my reader, This time I lost a boss. yes, he's my boss! but he was also a friend, a father and teacher to me. He is Shivaji Zarekar. he is a bear. hahaa. yes, a bear of India said Kenny!





Huuaaa, sad to hear that Shivaji had returned to India. Not long ago I knew him, we have to be separate now. I don’t know why he returned to India. But maybe ‘cause his contract had ended. Shivaji! He is our father, our friend, our team and he's exactly one of our boss. Shivaji Zarekar an Indian.  Was evident from the sketch of his face. No need to be asked, first saw him I was immediately concluded that he was an Indian.

Approximately one month I worked with the testing team that also handled by Shivaji. He was so wise to teach us and monitor us. Not a few mistakes we've made, mainly my fault. He never gets angry when we were wrong. Admonish us also with a very gentle and didn’t seem angry. In any circumstances.

Just a few days ago we were meeting with team to discuss our working time limit. As has been scheduled, we should have been completed testing last week exactly two weeks before May. but in fact, testing not yet complete. As one of the bosses for this team is normal that if he panicked, tired and restless or perhaps his speech intonation slightly higher. But He’s Shivaji, he's a calm and wise. Perhaps within himself he felt the feelings I had expected but it doesn’t look on his face.

two days ago, exactly on a Tuesday, I have made ​​a fatal mistake for the circumstances that pressed for time. mistakes that I made ​​to bring Shivaji involved because he included the testing team leader where I work. My mistake relates to my task that need to update test scenarios correctly. But I do not do them well.  I saw via e-mail messages everybody seems blame me. Shivaji wisely ask forgiveness to the other teams who have to share the mistakes I did. all apology e-mail are sent by Shivaji cc to me also. At that time I felt very guilty. but I am glad that Shivaji not blame me though in reality I was wrong.

if I know that you will return to India, I would ask you to sing an Indian song together with all employees in Gunung Batu.

for all the goodness, wisdom and dedication of you, I say thanks. For all the experience you have shared, for all your stories about India and to several words in Indian languages ​​have you taught me, I am very grateful.

glad to meet, get acquainted, joking and sharing experiences and stories with you. Shivaji. hopefully one day we can meet again or may work together again, or even your vacation to Indonesia with your family or vice versa I visit India.

Regards to your children and your wife!

Farewell, Shivaji
Farewell, boss
Farewell, our Indian Teddy Bear ^o^v

I think that's all

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m