My Second Event [ here ]

Assalamu Alaikum, dear ^o^v

In my previous post I’ve shared to you ‘bout my first event I attended. Now, I’ll tell you ‘bout my second event since I’m here.hihiii

Yupppzz, my first event that I attended was called “Pengajian”.  And the second event was “Gatherings” for Coops Unhas-Unpar that work in project OneValePTI. This event was held at the house of Mr Anton Sudarisman, coordinator coops, in Salonsa. Here we were lunch together, sharing and of course we were introducing to know each other.hihiiii.. what exciting, right !!! hahaaa ^o^v

at the gathering event, Coops Unpar became a chef with theme cuisine menu a la Sunda ^o^v


it was the cuisine a la Sunda !!!
there were crackers aka kerupuk, “pete” , mashed tempe aka tempe penyet, sayur asam, fried chicken, fried cabbage aka kol goring, uumm what else [ ??? ]


Here we’re !!! Coops Unhas, but  not all !!! hehee ^o^v


 [ left to right ] dila, susan, me [ cHa ], dewa.. beat it, dewa !!! hahaaa ^o^v


Say ciiiiizzzz, kak dimas !!! hahaa.. yuuppzz,, he’s dimas and she’s Lauren


Here They are Unpar !!! ^o^v [ uupppzz,,kak mily, dila n Mr Anton’s wife infiltrated.hehee ]


Don’t be serious !!! hahaa ^o^v


Photo session !!! [ minus kak madi ^o^v ] and the glasses one is Mr Anton Sudarisman as our Coops
Coordinator [ striped red-white shirt ]


Taddaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt !!!
Here we are !!! Unhas and Unpar in gatherings held by Mr Anton Sudarisman and family ^o^v

So, I would like to thanks to Mr Anton as Organizer and Coops Unpar as the qualified chef and duo Amel

as guest and Coops Unhas who participated enliven the gatherings event !!!  *Alhamdulillah ^/\^
I think that’s all, dear..
Keep visit my blog ^o^v
Wassalam…

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m