My First Event in Here




Assalamu Alaikum, dear ^o^v


Alhamdulillah I can share again to you all.hihiii
Great !!!


Now, I’ll tell you short story of me and my beloved friends here in Soroako. Are you ready for read ???  let’s check this out !!! >O<


This story about me and all Coops.hahaaaa


Here, not just me and my 15friends.. here also there’re Coops from Unhas [ Hasanuddin University ] and Coops from Unpar [ Universitas Parahyangan ]. They stay in soroako before me and the gank (hahaa) come here. For Unpar, they work for OneVale project [ same with me ant my 15friends ] and The Coops Unhas (Coops before me and others) work for Operational [I dunno ‘bout it well ] hehee ^o^v


During my time here, I've followed many events held by the employee rather Genaral Manager of INCO.hihiii


First week after I arrived in Soroako, me and friends were invited to religious event called “pengajian” that were held at the home Mr Bayu Aji, in Salonsa [best housing specifically for officials of INCO ]. We listened to lecturer [ ceramah ] , dinner with the project team of OneValePTI and for the closing event we eat Durian !!! uummmm,, yummy q>O<p
 

Look, how sweet are we with our moeslem girl style ^o^v


Don’t be shy to eat everything here. Hahaa.. you don’t have to pay it ‘cause it’s FREE !!! hahaaa :D


[ left to right ] jenny, dila, kak mili, kak tati, awha, kak vely, kak madi, iQra and anjun


[ left to right ] putra (CoopsUnpar), kak bagus, kak andika, kak dimas(CoopsUnpar)


Uuuuumm,, yummy !!! The host served a sack of durian for his guest. Durian probably imported from Palopo ‘cause Palopo is the famous producer of Durian. And Soroako [ the place where I was ] near from Palopo.hihiii >o<


we really enjoy the durian.hihiii. Delicious !!!

I think that’s all, dear..
Keep visit my blog ^o^v

Wassalam…

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m