Golden Opportunity




Assalamu alaikum, dear..
Oohh really, what a proud I am to share anythings that may meaningful or mean nothing for you. Haha ^o^v
I still live my life far from where I come from. And how this story began?

Jeeeeeenk jeeeeeeeeenk…

this is how a story begins,,



Soroako !!!

It was the first time and the first chance for me to visit this place. Me and my friends had dreamed about Soroako and planned to go there when our semester holiday. we even had agreed to set aside our allowance to buy a bus ticket because the ticket prices quite expensive for the size of students like us. Hahaa

 “fortune is not going anywhere” !!! Yuuuppzz,, I belive that.  I had a chance to go there with free cost and completely free facilities. But it was not simple to reach it. I joined several tests Coops for short-term [3months] projects of a large mining company in Sulawesi, even at world level. Selection by selection I passed and finally I was in the last stage of this selection [ confusing stage ] !!! yuupppzz,, why did I say it ??? ‘cause in this stage no one of us [ who join this selection ] be sure for the test result while we also had to  prepare ourselves. It was the short-term but we need enough time to get ready while the deadline date to be there already too close [ remaining 7 days ]. Huhuuu, how panic we are !!! It was called short-term because it faster 3months than reguler [ 6months ] still long time according to us to live somewhere without family there. Honestly I proud to be here. But, still same with my previous post “sometimes the-Homesick-feeling is coming !!!” but fortunately I’m here with lot of friends so that when the bad feeling’s coming we can handle it immediately. Various fun activities we do together. through Saturday and Sunday with love and grief. Ooh, how close we are!

Our days are filled with busyness. Five days to work and two days to rest. Five days into our duty and two days into our rights. That's how we live our days in this quiet, neat and attractive town like this. This town is not crowded like Makassar. In my opinion, this town is nature. This town is a bit boring because the rules are a little excessive but that the necessity and reasonableness. I think like that maybe because I live in a town that is slightly different from the regulation. But honestly, I am very happy with the existing regulations in this town I even think my city can be friendly (in terms of environment), as calm and orderly as this city. But back to indiviu respectively, the level of one's needs and wants vary so live life the way everyone is different. huuuaaa, I think enough for enlightenment in this session. Hahaa

So, I can conclude. my life here calm and fine and I really enjoyed it

Everything that has a reciprocal respectively. I was given complete facilities therefore I have to actively work nor may the opposite. Provision does not run anywhere. Hanging your ambition to the skies! as parents always say. So you still have the passion to achieve it. Don’t just hang your ambition to be collected. But, reach! If you can’t reach it, keep tryin’ because they will come in time. And when you can reach one of your ambition, a new spirit and a sense of pride you’ll get. 


I think that's all
  
Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m