Here I'm [ now ]




Assalamu Alaikum...
dear my beloved readers and bloggers..
Alhamdulillah, between my busy days I still have a chance to share with you all.hihiii

Uuuummm,, BUSY !!!
Yuuuppzz,, that’s the best word to descript my day for several days ago until now I mean. Ooohh, GOD !!!
I’m happy to be here and I really proud to be here.. I swear !!! BUT,, sometimes I feel bored too !!! huhuuu..

I passed some test and those bring me to here..
To d gorgeous place !!! I swear !!!

Here I met many people, Work and take a sheet with professional people.. to meet everyone from other country, other continent and other idealism and of course with our each BAHASA.huhuuuuu
Here, everything facilities I got…
I never  wash my clothes, I never cook, I never clean my bed after sleep tightly. Here I just bring my self. And it FREE.. BUT !!! I’ve to pay it with my energy, loyality and what else ?! I dunno.hahaa ^o^v

I’m here with all of  my 15 friends that finished passed the test of this project short term. Yes, International project actually….yuuupppzz,, now I'm following a project Coops in Soroako. every day should wake up early and go to work until evening. huuuu, how busy! but I am thankful for having that opportunity. although I have to leave some of my compulsory. I think, the opportunity may not come twice. everything always has risks. I get the experience, but the risk that I'll face is to repeat the semester that I had left. huhuuu ^o^v

the place that I'm living now is too far from my home. hiiikkzz
but I have to learn to be an independent girl.hahaaaa [ good girl ] ^o^v
I’m here since  several weeks ago !!!
And NOW, I got HOMESICK :’(
Missing my mom, ma dad, ma bro and ma other family :’(
I miss my bed, I miss my messy room, I miss everything about the real me in Makassar :’(
I’m here still with the real me.. but THERE’s DIFFERENT.. dunno what -.-‘
I couldn’t lie if I’m interesting with this place.. but I couldn’t  lie too if I miss MAKASSAR.. exactly MP and TO !!! hahaaaa :D (baru jg berapa hariiii ^o^v )



it was bus that we were ride from Makassar to Soroako. Big and Large !!! wiiieeuuww >o<
in the bus we were provided with blankets and little pillows for each person 'cause the journey we traveled very far. we were on the bus 'bout 12 hours !!! how boring right ?! huuuummpphh -.-'



Taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt... Alhamdulillah we arrived savely. heheeee..
we've passed the long road. sleep with sitting position made us
annoyed >"<
haahaaa,, see our travelbags ?! a lot, right ?! every person carrying around 3 bags. yuuuppzz,, "big" bags !!! hahaaa ^o^v



jeeeeenk jeeeeeeenk !!! we live on Singkarak Street.. [ old camp ] in the house #4 there're me [ cHa ], dila, awha, susan and dewa. in the house #6 there're kak vely, kak tati, jeny and kak mily. in the house #3 for boys !!! hahaaa :D


See ?! here I stay with my four cute friends. hahaha ^o^v
It's old but not too old.. pretty fun for us to live here.. with love, laugh, care and respect each other.hihiii ^o^


Pantai Ide, the most always visited for Coops-Unhas !!! hahaaa ^o^v
we even every weekend to visit this beach and swim here. bbrrrr...


 Cool, right ???
Panta Idee is one of many beaches that are part of Matano Lake. I'll share later for the other beach of Matano Lake !! Ok. hahaaa

I think that's all for today..
thanks for visit ma blog, dear ^o^v

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m