Treat-ingTime Again




Assalamu Alaikuum,
yaa akhiiy... yaa ukhtiiy... dear brodah and dear sister..

Happy "Treating Tuesday" !!! Huakakakkakakakkk q>O<p

Every day almost "Always Treating-Day".... Alhamdulillah (ง'̀⌣'́)ง As my story before about ma dear big brodaaaahh's  ( read : Tanri ) birthday and today he treated us very well and as much as we want. Huuaaaaaaa, thank you "Doctor" !!! Buuuuuut, before we met at the place we've planned...... He made me wait toooooo long time. Hiiiikkss (˘̩̩̩~˘̩̩̩ƪ) So, I did spend my waiting time at the Book Store while updating my newest book-list. Yeaahh yeaahh ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ 








Several hours later..... kriiiiinggg kriiiing ( my cell phone's ringing ) "1 New Text Message" from Lia : "otw, to pick you up sweet girl.. wait us at the back side of MARI"... Wkwkkwkwkwkk (˘⌣˘ʃƪ) So, I'm waiting as sweet as I'm.. (˘⌣˘ʃƪ) Okkaaaayyy, guys.... Let's go to MW ( Madam Wong ) yuhhuuuuu...

Here we are !!!

Left-Right : Adil - Awiek - Lia - cHa (me) - Nana - Fhany - Leny - Tanri - Odhi - Andri - Baso



Can't wait to see what was menu I've ordered ?! *Check this out !!!
┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ 


Beautiful Berry ( 2 cupcake, strawberry ice cream and pieces of strawberry and jelly ) 

Green Grinchy ( green tea ice cream, walnuts, Oreo and wafer chocolate )

Huuaaaaaa, what a great day !!! I could spend time with beloved friends in between the rush of life since I got the predicate "last semester's student" that must be involved with books, research, program and absolutely "Computer and everything on it". Next, at 9.30 pm we have to go home, doing home work, studying well then sleep tightly dear  (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)

Last, I'd like to say "Hi" to ma beloved friends that couldn't join with us today.. They are DepLong and get well soon, Guritno !!! hihiii (⌣́_⌣̀)\('́⌣'̀ )


Thank you Tanri.. Thank you, dear friends.. Dunno when we'll meet again... Who will be the next volunteer for the next treating day ?! -I'll wait- Hahaaaa.. Hopefully someday and soon we'll meet with each our titles. 

Andi Triska Muliana, ST
Miftah Munawar, ST
Nurullia Zulkifli, SS
Dian Gemilang, SH
dr. Tanri Fathky Dasril
Hari Adil, ST
Andi Izwahyudi, SE
Fani Suzan,SKM
Leny Amalia, SE
Andri Suryadi, SE
Andi Riskiwijaya, ST
Munawir, SPd
 
Amin yaa Rabbal Alamiin..

I think that's all, dearest (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)


Have a great day, every day
~(˘▾˘~) ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~ ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~


Wassalam




Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m