Titanic - Black n White




Assalamu Alaikuum..

Good night, dear.. Can't sleep, huh?! So do I (˘̩̩̩~˘̩̩̩ƪ)​ but never mind I'll stay you until you fall asleep tonight. #sosweet That should be me.. Hahaaaa (ˇ▼ˇ)-c<ˇ_ˇ")

I have one story of today... I'm gonna tell you, right now..

 
Have you ever watched Titanic ?! Hahaaa... It's an old movie, huh?! But, It's not an ordinary movie right now 'cuz  It's 3D, guys.... and I just watched !!! Cihhuuuuuyyyy (ง'̀⌣'́)ง Its movie replay to commemorating the centenary of the sinking of the Titanic. Although it's a replay movie with the story and the same player, but still retains much of its audience. #giveapplause yeaaayy yeeaayyy (ง'̀⌣'́)ง




take your 3D glasses !!!

I was hang out with 'em !!! ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌

Left-Right : Tami, Ndenk, Sery, Me (cHa)

 Left-Right : Ndenk, Ryan, Tami, Sery

Titanic and Black-White of me !!! Dunno why I'd choose it to wear. It's lil bit freak to make all of your stuff you use at the same color.. But It's me and my lil bit "freak" habit (ˇ▼ˇ)-c<ˇ_ˇ")


 




 

Titanic never made me tired to watch it. Look how handsome Leonardo DiCaprio and beautiful eyes of Kate Winslet.. I love the moment Jack and Rose standing together on the edge of Titanic. Even the soundtrack of this movie "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. I almost love everything about this movie.. Huuuaaaaaa (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)~♥ hhe? Almost? Yuupppz, cuz I hate the end of it. Jack died !!! Why? why? why? Buuut it's just a movie, cHa... maybe if jack still alive the movie will never end. Huhuuuuu (˘̩̩̩~˘̩̩̩ƪ)​



I think that's all...

Good night, universe and sleep tightly (っ˘з(˘⌣˘)


Wassalam...


Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m