Quality Time With Brother




Assalamu Alaikuum

Happy Sundaaaaaayyy, dearest.. Alhamdulillah  (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)~♥ 
I'd like to share ma great Sunday. Cihhuuyyyy.... Quality time with ma young brother by doing something fun. what it was? *jeeeeenkkkk jeeeenkkkkkkk.....

Let's check this out !!! q>O<p


I know you know now.... Hahaaa..  ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌ 
I was helped ma young brother to paint his room but not at all. Hahaa. FYI, he'd choose "Orange" for his room color !!! Ooohhh my God !!! He's a Man and he chosen "Orange". I don't know what he thought !!! (˘_˘٥)

 

Hahaaaa, before I start to paint lemme tidy up ma veil. Hahaaa. That's a "Must" to be a goodlooking-girls. Agree ?! *ofcourse!!! (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)

Let see me on ma painting-time !!! Uuppz, read well ma tips. Hopefully it help you to paint.
~(˘▾˘~) ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~ ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~


 First thing before start to paint is mix the color !!! Between hard-color and white so that it looks like soft.

Prepare your lil' bucket and  paint brush.

Uupps, don't forget your stairs !!! It's helping you to reach the high of your wall.

Be careful  when you climb the stairs! Hold it well and balance your body. Hold the brush and paint bucket well too!

The right painting is to drag the paint brush in one direction.

Enjoy the painting, guys !!! (ˇ▼ˇ)-c<ˇ_ˇ")

Now, let see me and ma young brother !!! It's not about our war as usual but it's about our friendly time. Hahaaayyyy... Fighting, love, fighting, love until ma parents headache. Pardon us, mama and tetoooo. Now we're caring each other (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)~♥


Andi Alan Vs Andi Iya


Hahaaaa... Look at me and ma young brother, We looks like sooooo friendly !!! But the reality is not like that !!! Too far from the reality. We always fight. Yeeaahhhh, like a song "We keep on fighting 'till the end !!!" Huakakakakkakakak (ง'̀⌣'́)ง But honestly, I love ma brother (っ˘з(˘⌣˘)



 I Think That's all...



Wassalam




Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m