Quality Time With Bestiest




Assalamu Alaikuum
Hi dearest, how was your long long long weekend ?! great, hha ?! same with me !!! Alhamdulillah.. Huuaaaaa (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)

What a great weekend if we could spend it with your bestiest, right.. And I did... I spend my last day of long weekend (ngeeekkk) with my beloved friendship  ┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌┐('⌣'┐) (┌'⌣')┌



First, I'd like to say "Happy Bday" to ma dear "big" brodaaaaaahhh a.k.a Tanri that celebrate his birthday with no Girlfriend (jomblo-according to him) and no mother-father beside him 'cuz they're on vacation to Japan. Hahaaaaa.. Be patient brodaaahh (⌣́_⌣̀)\('́⌣'̀ ) , that's why we were there to celebrate your birthday with you although no preparation before. 'Cuz we didn't have birthday candles we took Hermin's candle not an ordinary candle !!! (¬_¬") It was Biggest Aromatherapy Candle. Huakakakakkakk ~(˘▾˘~) ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~ ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~



Same as usual, every-time  we spend our time at Tanri's home we always sharing and ridiculing each other then playing many kinds of musical instrument then eat some snack and drink soft-drink then take-MANY-pictures. Huakakakakakakkakakk ~(˘▾˘~) ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~

Here we are !!! In action...









Here we're having Mantau-Bread + Soft drink + Fried Potato = Delicious.. *Sluuuuuurrrppp



Until 8.30 pm we still at Tanri's home. Then we plan to having Cotooooooo. Cihhuuuyyyyy (ง'̀⌣'́)ง


That's my activities for today, keep spirit to welcome Monday and have a great life !!! Uuupppss, keep blogging, keep reading and keep visiting ma blog, dear (っ˘з(˘⌣˘)



I think that's all...



Wassalam

 

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m