Something 'bout Love ?!




Assalamu Alaikuum
Taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd !!! yuhhuuu \-O-/

Hahaaaa ..
Nice! Yes, that's a word that adequately represent my feelings. Hahaaa. Beautiful morning I've just experienced. Early morning is not as usual. Huuuuaaa. Oath! I'm happy! I was so happy, sore wound stitches in my legs obscured. Miraculous!


“Whenever I see your face the world disappears,
All in a single glance so revealing.
You smile and I feel as though I've know you for years.
How do I know to trust what I'm feeling?”


Despite my sleep is very short, but that's how my day started beautifully. Yes, Tuesday is beautiful. June 14, 2011. This feeling is familiar to me. But my feeling is rarely felt. Very, very rare. This feeling comes not like drinking my medication schedule, rather than once a week, nor once a month. This feeling comes when you are near someone, and you feel calm around him, the soles and palms of your hands feels even cooler (such as nervousness), you'll feel like there's omething in your stomach but not stomachache nor a kind of dangerous disease and contagious. Uuuummm, my feeling is hard to describe. What I understand is all the sensory nerves to deliver this happy feeling into my brain and motor nerve cells automatically create hands and my feet a little shaky and cold. Huhuuuu. Looks like intermediate nerve cells have successfully linked the other nerves. ‘till my heart beats harder and faster. Yes, my adrenaline rise! Drastically! That's what I feel.

Several hours had passed, so I went on work at the office! Yes, as usual. But it doesn't make me quickly forget what I felt. Hahaaa. Dopamine in my body seems extremely react! I feel addicted. Yes, addiction to want to meet. Always wanted to see! Yeaks! Looks like I was overreacting. Hihiii

Huuuuuuuummpphh,, my brown eyes!

“remember the first day when I saw your face
Remember the first day when you smiled at me
I know that he loves me cause he told me so
I know that he loves me cause his feelings show
And when he looks at me his brown eyes tell it so”


But I don’t have expectations to you and I don’t want to expect anything from you. Admiring you has become a fun thing for me. Just one true love that I have. That's the love for my Rabb. Hehee

I think these feelings are not important to whom I go, where I feel it the first time, since when, what next, or any other questions. certainly, this is what I feel and I have experienced. At that time, now and I don't know how long. hhee ^o^v

I think that's all.

Wassalam..

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m