The Rhythm Of The Night




Assalamu Alaikuum..

Happy holiday, gals ^o^v

Alhamdulillah, really really happy right now !!! why ? cuz I could share my story to you AGAIN. Last few days I have so many activities so that I can't share my short something but nothing story.hihiii

today is holiday !!! yippiiiii... q>O<p
happy holiday all.. maybe some of you have a fun long trip from somewhere to somewhere. yuppz, but I'm just in here. In small village with a lot of story from worst until most fun. heheee..

taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt !!!




guest, what happened ?!
let me tell you the story.. jeeeenk jeeeeeenk... let's check it !!!

in one week ago exactly on my saturday night, I had a party !!! yuuuppzz,,, big party that organized by the company that I'm occupying right now. show highly awaited by the people including myself. Even, me and my friends were very busy preparing for a dress that will we wear! not only the dress, me and my friends also divide ourselves to fill the event. Wouw, we are very excited! me, dila, awha, susan and dewa were the movie team. yuupz, we made some photo of us (read:coops) as the short movie and this film is shown before the dancing team show their action. Me and friends were show overall of our capabilities on the stage! we want to enliven the party and beside that we hunt the prize as the best performance! The party was so crowded and lively. Uuumm, The party is called "Rhythm of The Night" !!!

 check our short video slide ^o^v


and here they are the team of video slide !!! ^o^v
 Dila, Awha, cHa, Dewanti, Susan


here also our dancing team !!! we called them Safety Dancer ^o^v


there are so many participants that enliven this party.. here they are other performance from other team. Hihiiii.. they were so excited and powerful !!! q>O<p




Huuuuuummm,

I think that's all

hopefully you enjoy it. Happy holiday ^o^v

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m