Long Friday Night




Assalamu Alaikuum..


Alone! Alone girl! Huuuummmpphh, most don’t... there’s Ms. Lee still busy with her work. Actually be a long night! But it didn’t seem too. Hahaaa


Let me start the overtime strange story about me! Huakakkakakakakk ^o^v

Why do I say that? Actually, since after dinner at the office (Gunung Batu), I had intended to go home. Even from far away before my dinner I was already planning to go home, but don’t know why, I stuck to stay in office. Huuuumm, actually too negative for me to said “trapped”.

Since a few weeks later, the Vale project (where I work while studying) to provide dinner for all employees every working day. Dinner begins at 7.30 pm. As usual, because I’m eating too much and very long, finally I missed the first group to go home. ‘cause I don’t want to be alone, I decided to wait Madi, Iqra and Raelyn. Initially I planned to go home for twice with Madi, but as reluctant to Iqra and Raelyn because he is still working, I finally decided again to wait a few minutes. Yes, I initially thought they would finish 15 minutes later. But apparently NOT! Then, this time Raelyn has been completed. But Iqra still busy taking care of Laptops. Huhuuuu. For the third time, I cancel to go home. In order not to get bored waiting, I scribble a few papers. Then crossed in my mind to illustrate my mom. I highly appreciate the line by line from the illustrations I do.

One and a half hour later.

Laptops office that has been used and very much still unfinished settled. I also still enjoy drawing. Suddenly I hear, "let's play the game!". Oh my God! I had not misheard, right? For a moment I thought "that question" or "statement"?! simultaneously everybody remove their laptops from each bag. Huuuaaaa, d*mn! All really want to play game! Uuuurrrggghhh. I can’t say and do much. I just alone (girl) in a group home.  Lee (korean girl), who also still have a lot task and while she completed the task with Stefen. Madi, Raelyn, Mr. Heri and Mr. Yusuf were busy playing "Counter Strike"!


One hour later.

"Have finished, Iqra? Come join! "Ngiiiikkkk. It seems they are very very enjoy the game! Iqra also joined with the game enthusiast! Hhhe? wait! Iqra is a gaming enthusiast! D*mn! I've been stuck in the middle of gamers. huhuu

Trying not to look bored. I continue my illustration (see the first picture above). This time inspired by all gamers that I'm waiting! Well, well, well ... just enjoy it and forget me! Ggggrrr >”<

"Hahaaa", "d*mn!", "Anjr******t", "crazy!", "Stupid", all out of the mouth of gamers! Hahaa. Funny! But the annoyance when having to remember if they made me wait. But that's okay. It's so funny story for me and they trained me to be patient. Right?!

Second by second.. minute by minute and hour by hour. The clock showed 9.30 pm. They seem feel sorry to see me wait so that they immediately stopped their game. besides feel sorry, Mr. Heri and Mr. Yusuf also had to get home before their wives lock the door for them, Perhaps! Hahaaa..

I think that's all..

This's my story.. where's yours ??? hahaa
*Quoted from the ad! ^o^v

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m