I'm Sick!




Assalamu Alaikuum..
Hii gals.. I thought, I'm not in the sense of excitement at this time.


Sad and sick. Yes, that's what I feel right now. Why? Because I have to feel sick alone and without my mom at my side. But I'm still lucky. There're my friends who still care about my condition.

Currently my foot is sick. Exactly in the soles of my feet. Yesterday I had to undergo minor surgery. There are some bumps on the soles of my feet. I don't know what it's called. All I know just It hurts when I wear shoes or sandals and walk. Then I go to the doctor to check it then the doctor suggested to remove them. Fortunately this's only a small operation. So I don't have to be hospitalized at the hospital. This operation is about more than 30 minutes. I think this long enough for a small operation. skin of my soles stitched up, so that the wound was quite not too wide and easy to dry. Every two days I have to go back to the hospital to replace the bandage. This operation makes me very difficult to walk. I had to walk with the rest on the edge of the sole of my foot.

Want to see the condition of my feet now?
Let's see!



Honestly, I really hate taking medicine! really don't like! the drug is very bitter taste! yeeaks. I don't like drugs. Especially tablets or pills. Damn! When I take medication, it seemed like he was caught and left in my throat. God, I hate drugs! Really! But this time, my foot really hurt. This's my first time I felt the stitches on my body. So, like it or not, I have to take that medicine. Because one of my drug is used to relieve pain in my foot. My way of taking the drugs is with chew my chocolate Chacha before I swallow one pill. If I have five pills I have to chew five chocolate and taking them one by one. This to keep me strong and lasting sense of bitterness and a sense of prop in my throat. God, can I get better without taking medication? I really don't like it.



Ya Allah, I hope I can get well soon. Amien


I Think That's all.

I need your help to pray for me ^o^v

Thank you

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m