On The Job Training 1

On The Job Training, yess that's right !!! Or in my country called
"Praktek Kerja Lapangan"
I've being on the job training for 3 weeks and it'll finish on 3rd february 2011, InsyaAllah. As long as I'm here I got so much experience. I met new people around me. I've learned everything about my major, Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Alhamdulillah..

Hopefully I can get everything that I need for my lesson in everypart of my life.Amiin.. Hahaaa ^o^v

But I don't want to talk too much about what I do here. BUT, I'm gonna tell you about what I've done in several days ago. hahaaa..
It happen when I go to Telk*m (the office of one of the state-owned enterprises) and at that time the rain never stop since mid-night until I go to the office. what I wear absolutely wet. I can't handle the rain. where at that time I wear my umbrella but there are many puddles of the rain so that my shoes being wet. huuuhhuuu..
not just an annoying incident that happened. when I go lunch with my partner the rain stopped. BUT, suddenly pouring rain again when I'm eating. Oh GOD.. And you know !!! it not yet stop until I finished to eat. I forget to bring my umbrella. Hiiiikks.. And of course what I wear absolutely wet AGAIN. I can't handle the rain and many puddles AGAIN. hiiikkks :'(
and not just my shoes that wet. because I didn't bring my umbrella I had to use my alma mater coat of my University to protect my head and my veil so as not to wet.
when I arrived in the office I come to the meeting room. over there is so cold maybe because the staff set the Air Conditioner it until 16 DERAJAT CELCIUS. Oh My God. But it help me to dry my wet-shoes and my wet alma mater coat.hahaaa ^o^v
While I wait my shoes drying, I take some pictures. It just for fun and of course it's my hobby. hahaa
check it out some of my pictures ^o^v








 with bebek (my partner on the job training)

I think that's all..
see u..
keep visit my blog..
hopefully It can inspire you in every part of your life ^o^v
hahaaa
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m