CHA's Room

Assalamu Alaikum..
Nice to post again :)
at this time I'll describe about my Room. It isn't Important, BUT I just wanna share to you. heheee
I'll start from the schema of my Bedroom..
taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd,,


youpz, that's the decoration of my room. I dunno it's good according the designer or it's worst. hahaaa.. but I Like and I comfort in it. Alhamdulillah, I'm still Lucky I have a bedroom NOT LIKE my Brother and my sister affected by NATURAL DISASTERS
Ya Allah, protect them, save them, give them a chance to live like their other brothers and sister who's live in a RICH HOUSE or maybe in a PALACE. Amin ^||^




Now I move to share about my bed. hahaaa..
I'm shying to tell you about the messy bed of my room. hahaa ^o^v
yes, the picture above is my bed when it still TIDY. but it's tidy for several hours after that it'll be messy AGAIN. hahaaa




I Love MICKEY MOUSE so much. I always buy something about Mickey or Mickey-shaped. hehee
my Mickey-dolls are gift when I celebrated my Birthday ^o^v Thank you dear




yuhhuuuuuu... It's my BEST and My BELOVED side of my messy room. I dunno. Maybe because It so me ^o^
yes, I made it by my hand because I Love Drawing-anything what I wanna draw. Hehee




taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd..
MICKEY MOUSE again..
I'm not lying if there are Mickey Mouse in every part of my messy room. It's the other side of my room exactly my 'Magis Table'. dunno why I call it like that.hahaa




They are my beloved Blue Pillow, Pink Pillow and my Cute Barbie-Blanket
Always beside me..




One of the causes of my messy room, because I always procrastinate to put my clean clothes into my wardrobe. so that, they piled up on my bed. huhuuu *that's my WORST-HABIT ^o^v




I dunno why, but my carger always on my bed. If it isn't on it I'll stress. maybe because I've instill on in my head if my carger always on my bed and if it isn't on it I dunno where I have to looking for.




Other of my messy-things are my books and my photos. huhuuu..
I always pile up my books on my bed because My bookshelves have been unable to contain them..
and about my Photos, I dont have any-album to save them..
So that's my  several reason  about "my messy room"





my cute backpack !!! huhuuu
maybe that's my habit to put my backpack on my BED !!! ALWAYS..
when I came into my room, I took off my backpack and put it over my bed..
that's my HABIT !!! hahaa ^o^v



as messy as my room, I never forget to put and save my holy Qur'an well. hehee and not just save it well but I read it. Alhamdulillah. ALWAYS..




Taddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadd..
And they are my hobby, my world and they are so me..
yes, I love to read Novel. and my favorite novelist is Meg Cabot !!! hehee ^o^




I love read Novel but I never forget to read my textbooks about my major "Information, Communication and Technology"
Uuppzzz,, I love to read about Islamic books. I have some collection. hehee




my messy wardrobe in my messy room. yes that's true !!! hahaa ^o^
just check it out. hehee
I'm so shy. hihii





my messy table in my messy room. heehee..
everything so messy. ieeuuww..
hhahaaa..
I Like to drink milk. uuumm, Yummy..




And the Last are my mirror and my bathroom !!!
there (read : in front of mirror), I Always stand up for several minutes to smile. hahaaa *lil bit crazy


I think that's all..
thanks for attention.hahaa
Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m