Get busy with Black Ribbed Cardigan

Assalamu Alaikum..
I never forget to post something new about my life's news. hahaa. act like an actress and a model (Someday, Amin)

Now, let's talk about my Black Ribbed Cardigan that i've wore at 2days ago but I've just had time to post right now. I have a lot of busy in recent days. Pardon me, readers ^||^

I go with my young brother and my mother to check my car in the garage. same with usual, wherever I go, I always care with "what I wear" as long as I have a time to prepare it before I go. It's mean "if I'm not in hurry" hahaa ^o^v

okkay, next !!!

check it out my pictures with the tittle
"Get busy with Black Ribbed Cardigan"


It's my beloved WATCH !!!
Oh My God, it's 12.07 p.m
so ??? hahaaa ^o^

It's my Slipper. Black and White style.hehee


and this is it that we talk about !!!
my  Black Ribbed Cardigan..

And it's my favorite headband. yeah !!!
"skull girl rock style"
hahaaa ^o^






And the Last, She is me and the beautiful one beside me is my mother. huuuuum, what do you think about us ??? are we twins ??? hahaaa ^o^v
OMG, look at my style. ckckckkckkckk..
seem like security guard women *naudzubillah

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m