2011


Alhamdulillaaaaaaaaaaah ya Robb.. 2010 telah berlalu dengan suka dan dukanya yang penuh nikmat, rahmat dan berkah.. Kini 2011 datang disambut dengan meriah dan dengan Basmalah..

Huhuuuu…

Nothing as happy as greet 2011 with our family. Yes, BIG FAMILY exactly. Hahaa.. I was celebrate it at my old sister’s house with my parent, my old broder and my old sister and their little daughter and their little son. I swear !!! I was Happy at that time.. We were count the time together, blow the trumpets together while burning fireworks !!! GREAT !!! of course it was GREAT !!! hahaaayy.. One else, we were grill all fish together in front of my sister’s house. Oh God, I really Excited !!! Happy !!! q>o<p

It was my trumpet that was made by my young brother. Ckckckckckk, my young brother Andi Alan so crative. *I don’t know it was creative or stingy ?! O.o

Check it out my pictures of fireworks that me and my fame’ were burn !!!
 



 
And it was our menu.. sluuurrpp… YUMMY!!!
  
1. Roasted Fish : we were grill it with traditional way !!! *yuuuukkk daeng, kipaski sampe masak !!! hahaaa..


It was our victims !!! hahaa

Sorry fish, I was so hungry at that time so that I have to cleaning you out !!! hahaaa :P



2. Lalapan : the kind of food that isn’t cooked. Seems like salad without mayonnaise. Hehee.. siapknki bu..
 
 
3. Sayur Tettu’ : have you ever heard it before ??? it’s one of the traditional food in Makassar. Why we called it tettu’, maybe ‘coz  we pestle it before we cook it. I don’t really understand about it, BUT, I really like it. Hahaa.. it’s made from tuber’s leaf (Manihot esculeta). *cobaki’ nanti !!! hahaa


4. Lombo’ Ikan : we mix Capsicum frutescens and Allium ascolonicum and soya sauce in one bowl. Hahayy.. So Spicy, So Hot !!! Mamamia Lezatoozzz !!! Assipa’na ^o^
 

 5. Sayur Rebung (Asparagus Officinalis)

 
 Mengakhiri Tahun 2010 dengan Hamdalah..
Mengawali Tahun 2011 dengan Basmalah..
 
wish me LUCK !!! Amin ya Robb ^/\^ 

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m