Third Day in Makassar




Assalamu Alaikum,
Hi readers, I'm so happy.. Alhamdulillah, my vacation in accordance with what I have planned and I have scheduled before ^o^v
As I have been scheduled, ma third day here I spent with watching movies in XXI cinema. And I did!




The first movie I watched was Streetdance! This drama tells the story of a group that won the competition after successfully combines ballet and breakdance as known as modern dance.

The second film was The Mirror Never Lies. This drama tells about the life of a girl whose father is a fisherman and disappear when looking for fish. The girl still could not accept his father's departure. Still believe in the ritual of their tribe who believe that the mirror he could see the shadow of his father.

The third film Daybreakers! movie science / fiction tells about plague that struck the earth which causes some inhabitants of the earth into a vampire. This movie made ​​me a little queasy because most of the scenes show blood! yeeaaakkkss :P

finally, I can watch three movies in one day. even though my target five films. hehee
although I have to watch alone for two films, it doesn't break my spirit and also doesn't make me not enjoy the movies I watch. hehee ^o^v

I think that's all..

Wassalam..

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m