Mining Park [ Soroako ]




Assalamu Alaikum, dear ^o^v
Huuuuaaaa,,, finally I could post something on my blog. I'm very busy last few days. hihiiii

Now I would like to tell you about one of my activities when weekend. Last week, I went to Wallacea Sawerigading Mining Park !!! Let check this out ^o^v










This is the mining park! Soroako mining park. Last weekend we spent our vacation with so many activities, one of our activities is to visit the park Wallacea Sawerigading mining. Huuuuaaaa,, cool! very surprising because I could see the original mining equipment! all heavy equipment there and very big. I have only a small part of the heavy equipment.

Piiuuffhh,, Tired but Happy. Really Happy..

Just it !

Thank you for reading

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m