First Day in Makassar




 Assalamu Alaikuum,

My first day in Makassar is fun! ^o^v

  I actually lived in Makassar. but right now I'm undergoing Coops, as you know. so I had to stay in Soroako for some time. And this time, I leave a few days for vacation to Makassar to meet my family and my friends.

 Tiring but happy day! Long road and long time didn’t break my spirit to hang out soon.
(Saturday,140511)

 


I arrived in the morning at 7 o'clock and then I come home. at home, I take a break and eat durian. Then say Hello to my friends on Facebook. After that, I was getting ready to go to campus to bring some of  Durians. After arriving in campus, I go to Workshop soon. Huuuuaaa,, all members are cleaning. very busy indeed! 



After we clean the Workshop, we make the cold orange syrup and then opened the Durian and seize each other! very crowded and very lively!

Here they're !!! Durian vs Orange Syrup ^o^v



Look at them !!! they're too ravenously eating durian. so that makes her lips look funny and weird! iieeuuww,, Hahaaaa ^o^v



WS-Elektro UH, this is my first place (other than home) to bring a parcel of Soroako. why here? It would be the first question! because in WS where I learn, laugh, sad, joking, crying and many more. Even my first time going into Soroako and not allowed by my parents, WS helped me and still gives me motivation! yes, that's how I interpret WS so far.

I have friends, also nearestfriends. why not with them first? in my opinion, interest groups (nearestgroup) should take precedence. As for there will be time for individual interests. so, for my friend and my nearestfriend as known as my friendship ever after, hahaa, patiently waiting. I could never forget you ^o^v
 I think that's all..

Wassalam ^o^v

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m