My Kaleidoscope 2012




Assalamu Alaikuum!

I really can not wait to welcome the new year. Yeah, 2013 is almost here, guys! Have you prepared your best strategy to get through? I've thought about it! But, it's not time to talk about 2013. Still around 2012. hahahahaa

Okay, everything have been immortalized as a picture and arranged into a kaleidoscope 2012. it's about all I have done, my trip, my activities and things that I've got over 2012. It's not a show off activity! I just wanna remember every events that I have been through. I just wanna remeber "oh, I did it" and "oh, I didn't it" and "I got it and I haven't got it".. So, for all the things passed best even worst I just wanna say "Alhamdulillah". I got the best thing 'coz I deserve to get it and if i get the worst, it means God has another way to give my best. Just be grateful!

 Here it is my Kaleidoscope 2012!



~ in January '12 ~

Me and friends were a committee of IT FEST 2012. We organized many kinds of national competitions such as Robot Contest, Photography and many else.


~ in February '12 ~ 

Me and ma classmates on holiday to Tanjung Bira. We stayed two nights there. #ITFirstHolidayTogether





Still in February, the whole family of WS held a photo session! Yihhaaaaa..




~ in March '12 ~  

I spent time to swim with ma old sisters (plus niece).. (kak ika, tilla, kak tati and me)




Still in March, I went to Sheila On 7's concert at Athirah Islamic School.


~ in April '12 ~

Photo session and photo editing in ma young brother's room.

 
~ in May '12 ~  

I became a participant of Baksos WS team and this event was held in three places, they are Sinjai, Bulukumba and Bantaeng. #SocialVacation Hahahhaa


 ~ in June '12 ~ 

Our team leader's wedding month!!! Mangga's Djibenk.. Sorry for photo session without you, boss!


~ in July '12 ~  

Social vacation again! On vacation while visiting ma friends that KKN in Soppeng.


~ in August '12 ~

(030812) I have gone through the first step to becoming a ST !!! Alhamdulillah..


(140812) Finally, ST!!! Alhamdulillah waa syukurillah.. Proud of me!
 
 
~ in September '12 ~

My graduation at Baruga AP Pettarani, Hasanuddin University



Still in September, Coops reunion in Clarion Hotel!


~ in October '12 ~

Afgan and Raisa's concert at Liquid cafe of Clarion Hotel.




~ in November '12 ~

(011112) Happy birthday to me!!! Alhamdulillah, 22nd!!!


Still in November. Across the sea to Khayangan Island!


 ~ in December '12 ~

Uwwooouuww.. Lovely December with lovely classmates on vacation to Malino! #ITSecondHolidayTogether



Alhamdulillah, 2012 already passed well (last two days, 2013).. Thanks to all the participant of making ma life happy even sad. I'll be nothing without you, guys.


That's it my Kaleidoscope 2012!


Wassalam



Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m