Mother's Day




Assalamu Alaikuum

   How's your Saturday, guys? My Saturday is so cold, cloudy and sometimes rain. I think it's good. Better to accompanying me blogging. Hihihiii..

     Oups, yeah!!! Today's Mother's Day. Despite in fact "everyday is ma mother's day". Huwwoooooww.. A warm hug for ma beloved mom. Love you ma dearest, ma best and ma love. I love you everyday, I love you in ma every breath..



     I have some illustrations. Those are for ma beloved Mom , ma old sisters that already become a mother now, ma sisters in law and so do all mothers around the world! -someday I'll be like you! InsyaAllah, Amin-


Mother is she who can be like all others (father, best friend, sister and etc) but others can not be like her! -me-


 She's singing a lullaby song as melodious as she can.


The first one who teach us how to stand up straight and yell us "Cmon ma girl/boy, you can do it!"... The first one who teach us to say "ma..ma.." then we could call her clearly "mama!"..


 She take care of us from everything harmful. She's brave and strong! Yeah, She's our HERO!


Someone who can understand everything even you don't say it! She never judge every-wrong-thing on you. She advice you like she's your sister and your friend.


Mother is our biggest fan! I can't describe how big is your love for me, mom. How can I not love you as much as I can! Even it hard, I'll try ma best to make you happy.. You've given me many things, mom... Tenkyuuuuu ma SUPER MOM!!!



Love your mother as she loves you!

I think that's all.





Wassalam




Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m