Khayangan Island




Assalamu Alaikuum..

Jeeeeeenk... Jeeeeenk...

 
How's ur day, guys? Great, huh! InsyaAllah. Yuuppss, so do I! Alhamdulillah.. (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)
 
Huuummm,, busy day but can't change ma mind to share about my great "express" sunny Sunday! Ayyeeaayy

It started when I woke up on Sunday at 8 a.m then as usual I checked my timeline then say "Helloooo, Good morning" and so on. Next, I gone out from my room then "ooouuucchhh!" so sunny sunshine so that I mentioned ma friend (icci) then invited her to swim in somewhere interesting. Here the conversation :

Me : Booott, what a sunny day! Don't u feel the swimming pool is d best place right now?
icci : Actually my family wanna across to Khayangan Island. But I wanna come to your home, cha! I wanna do my thesis. Could I?
Me : of course, u could! Buuttt,, uummm... Khayangan? that's great! but why you don't wanna go there?
icci : I can't swimming right now. So, d best thing I do is doing my thesis!
Me : huuaaaaa, u miss d moment bot!
-Phone's ringing- (Icci's calling)
icci : (on call) do you wanna go there, cha? if you want, Okay let's join with ma family! but I can't swim.
Me : Seriously? so, wht time? So do I! I don't wanna swimming but I really wanna take many pictures there! Huuuaaa, really wanna join!
icci : Okay. Let's go right now! actually ma mom n dad done! they're ready to go now. BUT, from Khayangan please help me to finish ma Thesis, cha!
Me : Hah?! O.o  actually I'm not taking a bath yet. Okkaaayyyy.. #bestdeal
icci : so, do I! But, let's prepare start from now! Quickly.. For the next 15 minutes I pick u up in front of Indo*****
Me : (end call and take a bath express. Hahahahaa)

I only need less than 15 minutes to prepare ma self and go! Hahahhahaaaa... Full spirit and best motivation made me moving with highest speed! Hahahaa (•̀_•́)ง

And, jeeeeeeenk jeeeeeeeeeeeeeenk.........

Finally I arrived at Khayangan after across with the boat about 10 minutes.

Huuuaaaaaaaaa.... Welcome to the Island! *\(•ˆ⌣ˆ‎​​​​•)/*



There, I really spend ma best time with many pictures and acting like a super model even I'm not! Huaaahuaahuaaa ~(˘▾˘~) ~(˘▾˘)~ (~˘▾˘)~ 






Here, bot's families and I on act! (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)~♥


Sooooooooo, I wanna say thank you to booott (っ˘з(˘⌣˘)




Huuuuaaaaaa,,, That's all my about my story-trip..

Come and visit Khayangan Island in Makassar, South Sulawesi..

Across the sea and take many pictures (•ˆ⌣ˆ​​​​•)



Wassalam


Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m