Cha's First November




Assalamu Alaikuum..


Happy looooong loooooong weekend, bloggers *\(•ˆ⌣ˆ‎​​​​•)/*

How's your vacation, guys? Absolutely Happy and Great, Insya Allah....


      Huuuaaa, Imma getting hard to post this month. There are so many things to do out there and no free time. If there, I'd use it to take a rest. Huuummm,, what a miss with this blog! (˘⌣˘ʃƪ) Well then, Today I have nothing to do so that, lemme share something to you, guys. I have so many things to share but lemme post it one by one, deal?! #yeahDEAL xixixiiii (っ˘з(˘⌣˘)

      November oooowwhh November,, is ma lovely month! why? 'cuz I was born on it 22 years ago! yeaaahhhh... I'm a Scorpion girl. And this year I celebrate ma 22nd years old.... Ooouuch, still Not a Girl anymore but Not Yet a Woman exactly... On ma age, such as time to create "who I really am" !!! Time to be wiser than before. Time to think ma future. Not a time to wasting to like usual, anymore. Well then, let's grow up! Hahahaaaa (•̀_•́)ง


      Thank you for you all guys that had text and call me just to say a Birthday's greeting. And "Amin" for your every best praying for me. So, lemme rewarding the same praying to you guys. Amin.. (•ˆ⌣ˆ​​​​•)

     Oh yeah, Many thank you for every gift that's given to me too! uyyeeaayyy.... So happy got them!!! (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)~♥




 Well, I think that's all..

Thank you for everything, guys! (ɔ ˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ c)

Wassalam





Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m