Makassar's Gotham City




Assalamu Alaikuum

How are you ma dearest blogger friends ?


Holiday.... Hahhaaaa

Lemme guess your holiday, guys!!! Of course with your beloved family, beloved ones, long trip, long time vacation, cheer full, many visited places and many else, huh? Huuaaaa, Alhamdulillah... Lucky me, I do and uummmm, I did... Even just a short vacation. Yeeaaahhh, If I'm still a new student, I might in other place on my long vacation. But, Cuz Imma on my last semester so I just have ma short vacation, few place to visit, BUT still with full of experiences. Hihiiii... #Alhamdulillah Yeaahhh, my thesis still on my top priority list to do and need to be completed and need to be finished sooner. So, the important thing to me to manage my time best-ly. One of my strategy is "Use your time as well as possible" and I did. Hahaaaa. So guys, Wish me luck and pray me to be "Andi Triska Muliana, ST" soon.. #Amin

Next, Where'd I spend my few precious free days ?!

Huuuuummm, I'd go to the "Batman" place. wkwkwkkwkwkk... Gotham City?! America ?!

Oooohhh, no ! no ! no !


Still in South Sulawesi and still in Makassar. Yeah, Makassar also has "Gotham City". But not because there's BATMAN there. But because many bats are hanging on the top of tamarind tree in the middle of this town. Yes, there are huge numbers of BAT. So the city is also called "Kalong City" (City of Bats). Yayayayaaaaaa, the place that I mean is "SOPPENG". Have you heard it before? hihiiii... I have my own another name for Soppeng. That's it --> Myth City. In fact, Indonesia rich in mythic stories so almost all the place in it could be named as Myth city. And so do Soppeng. What's the mythic story in Soppeng?
  1. *As I mentioned before, there are many bats on the tree in this city. As the local people beliefs, if all the bats that everyday hanging on the tree suddenly disappear, then there will be a disaster in the city. 
  2. *If there are visitors of this city which is not a local resident of the city stricken by the bat droppings, then match of the visitors came from Soppeng.
Believe it or not, it's back on your beliefs. Hahaaaa... 


So I stop my History Lesson about "Soppeng and his Myth" and back to my mind purpose to this place. Hahaaa. I came to this place to refreshing from every restraint thing, from every pressure thing and to get a fresh air to breath. Yeaahhh, I'm boring. So boring. And I need some days to calm down. Huh.. Beside that, I wanna visit my beloved friends and my lil' uncle that's on KKN time there ( Miss them #Hug ) then hunting for Keripik Suling ( #Slurp ).. Oh My God, from one place to other place is so far each other. First day, arrived to Soppeng and lived at Warue, Lalabata. Then, pick up Lia at tetewatu and took time about 1 hour from house. Then back to home with lia. After pray Maghrib then go to Saturday-night together around Soppeng City. Dinner at Cafe then go home.

left to right : awiek, me ( cHa ), gurit, li', tanri
at Li's KKN Post, Tetewatu, Lilirilau, Soppeng

Second day, We'd go hunt "Keripik Suling" at Lajoa, Liliriaja. Oh my God, what a long road, huh?! Started from home at 10.30 and arrived at Cake Shop at 11.45 O'clock. Next to Mess Tinggia a.k.a Villa Juliana a.k.a Museum Latemmamala ( Soppeng City ). Then went to Warung Pak Kumis (Cabenge) to eat meatball. Then Went to uncle odhi's post at Belo, Ganra. Not so far from home (Warue). Then, went to river backside the home. At night, we cooked together for dinner.

 left to right : tanri, me ( cHa ), uncle odhi, gurit, li', awiek
at uncle Odhi's KKN Post, Belo, Ganra, Soppeng

my king of the king Keripik Suling

What a fight to go hunt those snack!!! We'd looking for the cake shop that I've ever visited before and it took too long time. Pardon me, guys. I really love those snack and so do my mother... (^o^)v

Second day at first cake shop ( Atira ), Lajoa, Soppeng

Third day at second cake shop ( Usaha Rahmah ), Lajoa, Soppeng

Mess Tinggia a.k.a Museum Latemmamala a.k.a Villa Yuliana






Third day, we take lia to her post then go back to Makassar. In the middle of our long road, we layover in the diner place at bulu' dua..

at Bulu' dua



Long road, Short vacation, Fully experiences and happiness..
Alhamdulillah




I Think that's all, guys...


~ Happy Holiday ~


Wassaalaam








Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m