July Love Blur




Assalamu Alaikuum

(late) Welcome, Lovely July (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ)~♥

Huuuuummm,, Today I'm fasting. Yuuppzz, Nisfu Sha'ban. Now I'm just lying on ma bed while listening my music player then I have nothing to do, soooooo snapshot session is better than sleep, right?! hihihiii.... (^o^)v




My theme of the day, uuuummmmm,,

JULY + LOVE + BLUR

what's going on with ur July, cHa? and Love? huuumm, Blur? Am I in blurry love situation this month ? #BigNoNo I'm still on my autofocus love #InsyaAllah (whatcha say?! #ignore) wkwkwk


Those theme didn't have sooooo special meaning, beibh.. July, because now we're living our life on this Month. Love, huummmm... One of my lovely ones was born on July, she's my Mother. Yeyeyyeyeee.. Khairummilad, dear mom (っ˘з(˘⌣˘) Beside that, I have sweetest romantic history was happen on July (˘⌣˘ʃƪ) Yuhhuuuu.. And, Bluuuurrrr? Just now I took my own selves picture and I'm forget to set the focus 'cuz I'm using manual setting theeeeeeen I see my face on d display aaaannnd still beautiful even blur. Hahaaa (•ˆ⌣ˆ​​​​•)

So, let's try blurry effect !!! (ง'̀⌣'́)ง

Here are mine !!! Show me yours.....






Okkeeyy, I have nothing to tell to neither to share to anymore. Heheee.. So, enjoy ma post darl' (ɔ ˘⌣˘)˘⌣˘ c)



I think that's all



Wassalam


Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m