The 5th AFC - S07




Assalamu Alaikuum..

Yeeaaaayyy, what a happy day it was !!!

Huuummmmphh.. It continue ma previous post, guys.. Yuupps, it's STILL about Sheila On 7 Live in Concert. Waaauuuww.. *Bismllah

When and Where ?! Yaa, It's uuumm some of questions that you're would asking to me and Lemme guess, if you're not the one that attend there, of course you'll yell me those question. Hahaaa. Actually, It's annual event held by Athirah Islamic Senior High School ( my SMA - yeayy ). This event was held at Athirah on Saturday night last week ( huummppph, sorry for posting lately guys ).


Who's I'm coming with in this event ???
Tadddaaaaaaaaddd q>O<p
Yuuuuppps, She's Dewanti a.k.a Dewa !!! Fyi, She's one of the most fan of Sheila On 7. Yayaaaa, that's why I'm with her. Hohoooo q>O<p



This event start at 7pm but me and Dewa were in Location at 5 pm !!! Yeaaayyy, 2 hours before Opening ceremony and 7 hours before Sheila On 7 show !!! Waaaauuuuwww.. what a tired day, huh ?! But luckily, when we arrived in location, first planning was EAT !!! We've predicted that we'll hungry then we get food at Panjul Restaurant ( ngiikkk, actually it just small stand of food nearest by Athirah ). Yeaaayy, We got MEAT BALL.. Huuuummppphh.. *Slurp



Alhamdulillah.. After getting dinner, next, we entire to my School ( where this event held ). Look, there're soooooo many people here... Huuuuhh




There, I met Tika, Ichi and Ami.. Actually many people. Hahaa
Here me and ma friends !!!




Get ready for it, guys !!!
Here he is !!! Dutaaaaaaaaaaaa ( Vocalist of SO7 ) q>O<p
Huuaaaaaaa.......






He was so attractive, right ?! *enchanted!



I think that's all..


Wassalaam


Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m