Great Sunday Part 2



Assalamu Alaikuum
Well, well, well ..
I'd like to say "  Welcome, October! "
Hope the best relations Among Us! Amien
Well, I finally opened this October by playing with my friends! Yes, not just an ordinary game! Hahaaa .. I play while exercising. So, what is it ???

Tarraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt!


 
"Rollerblades"! Yuhhuuuu .. Love it so .. I always feel cool when I'm on it! Hahaa: P



 Look at me on this picture, I'm so cool! Am I? hahaaa ^ o ^ v


See the picture above!!! Me and Dita ^o^v


And he's Fiqri! He is learning to play rollerblades. Look at his face, soooo serious. Don't be panic, bro! Hahaa ^ o ^ v

Honestly we are not only playing rollerblade but also riding bycicle! Fiqri bring his bike.

Go ! Go ! Go ! Ride it ! Ride it ! Ride it fast, cHa !!! ^o^v




I think that's all, guys!
Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m