Apology Post




Assalamu Alaikuum...

Uuumm,,
First of all, imma gonna say "Alhamdulillah" (˘ʃƪ˘) for the chance that given to me so that I could create ma new post today. Yeeeaaayy!!! q(>O<)p

Huuuuuaaaaaaaaa... really miss u, bloggers... really miss my blog's dashboard (hihiii).. Huuummmm, all imma gonna say just - I miss everything from my blog - Huuuhuuuu (˘⌣˘ʃƪ)

Yeeeaaayyy, fyi guys..... I got my first title!!!! Hihihiiiii..... (˘ ³˘)-σ Andi Triska Muliana, ST ..... uyyeeeeeeaaaahhh.. That's why I never post even log in to my blog about more than 3 months since July . Huwwwoooo... So long, huh?! Hihihiiii... Pardon me (^o^)v

Yeeeaaahhh... After 3 months passed, there are so many things happened.... My graduation, my trip to some places, my beloved cousin's wedding party, and many activities that I did.. But I'll tell u soon on my next next next post. I'll pay every-passed-times-without-blogging with my every wonderful experiences and my great stories, InsyaAllah.. Amin...

Peace (^o^)v



I think that's all...

Wassalaam..


*nb : wait for d next next next posts. hihhii

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m