Pursuit of Happiness




Assalamu Alaikuum...

Huuuaaaaaa... Long time no post, no share and I miss u guuuuuuuyyysss...
 

Actually I’m so busy with all ma activities. Huhuuu.. Ya, as graduate student I need more than 30 days a month, more than 7 days a week,  more than 24 hours a day, more than 60 minutes a hour and 60 seconds a minute. Yaaaaa, I need more than that - if I could- to arrange my TeA (read : Thesis). *Wish me luck! Amin

Time by time I passed with gloomy feeling. Yaaaaaahhh... I’m such as tired of it. Astagfirullah. I should not say that! But honestly I did. Hiikkksss...

“Big girls don’t cry!” yoouppss,, that was Fergie said on her song... What I have to do juuuuust praying and trying ma best. Yoouupppsss.. Bismillah.. Let’s pursuit of Happiness !!! q>O<p

Ok, well...

I must not linger in such circumstances! I NEED REFRESHING-TIME !!! Hahaaaa.. And I did, guys. Alhamdulillah... Youpppsss, last week I went to BIRA with ma friends !!! What’s Bira?! Huuuuummmmm... that’s should be one of the best place to visit when you gloomy, guys. Hahaaaa.. A beach with his white sand like a milk powder and his fresh air and his blue sky... Subhanallah... Sooooooo beautiful creation of Him..

Everything are there !!! Wanna rafting, wanna playing banana boat, wanna snorkling, wanna sunbathing ?! YOU ABSOLUTELY COULD do that.. C’mon, visit BIRA soon in Bulukumba, Makassar, South Sulawesi, Indonesia..

 Check this out !!!






Ok, If you're doing something trying do it best. Even it hard or difficult to pass. 'Cuz there'll be the best way and the best result of the hardest things. Enjoy everything you do. If you thought it bored, keep it for a moment then do something fun. When you felt better, continue it and finish it. Don't forget Basmalah before doing something and Hamdalah when you've done !!! ^o^v

I think that's all

Keep smile.. Keep spirit.. and Keep Pray and Try q>O<p

Wish Us Luck !!! *Amin



Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m