Great Sunday



Assalamu Alaikum

What a great Sunday ?!



Me and my brother really take advantage of our weekend! Hahaaa
Early morning, my brothers, sister, nieces and I go to Losari beach. In there, we rented a boat with duck-shapes to around Losari!




After that, we watch action of "Monkey's Mask" a.k.a "Topeng Monyet" and then eat chicken-porridge. hehee

Next event, we make a party at kak Awo's home. We made baro'bo there. After lunch, we rested a few hours.
In the afternoon, we drove to the GTC for shooting Indi. Let see the action of Indi, Rara and Dian! ^ o ^ v







After shooting finished, we want to go home. So we headed to the parking area, in the hall of GTC Mall there's dog competition! I saw many dogs are very unique and funny!

Huuuaaaaaa .. what a very pleasant day, isn't it?!
How's my next weekend?
Hopefully in the next days more enjoyable. Amen!

Wassalam

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m