Go Bike





Assalamu Alaikum,
hayy ma beloved bloggers and beloved readers..
really grateful to Allah that still give me a chance for blogging..

Uumm,, for several day I got busy so that I can't post my blog soon. but, fortunately today is sunday and of course I have a chance to blog because it's HOLIDAY !!! *Alhamdulillah, yeah yeah yeah \-O-/

On my Holiday because I spend my weekend with sport !!! yuhhuuuu..
what kind of sport I hve done ???
lets check this out !!! q>O<p




some photos above show my act and my style with some gorgeous bike !!! ngahaaa :D
1st photo, me and the black bike [ Budi's bike a.k.a ma youngbro's friend ].. I stand on the bike
2nd photo, me and the Colorfull bike [ Andi Alan's bike a.k.a ma young bro ].. on act beside the bike. it's too tall for me so that I can't ride this one :'( hiiiiiiiiiiikkzzz
3rd photo, me and my bike.. [ in fact, that's not mine hahaa ] hahaaa :D riding solo !!! q>O<p


The sweet black bike, budi's bike



The Gorgeous colorfull bike !!! ma youngbro's bike [ Andi Alan ]


wuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiihh,, my cute bike !!!! hahaaaa :P



here they are !!! my brother [ Andi Alan-the white shirt ] and his friend [ Budi-the red hoodie ]


Wiiieeeuuuww,, attract attention !!! I really like her style.. Although she's too mature for that style.. but overall she's so gorgeous !!! isn't she ??? look at her style. Pink style from head to toe !!! waauuuwww... then, look at her bike !!! really really gorgeous... the first time I saw her, I can't looked away. I just focust to her. Hahaaa :D


Here's atmosphere along Losari, quite crowded !!! yuhhuuuu..road closed to cars and motorcycles. only bicycles and pedestrians that can go by there. after 10 am street are opened for cars and motorcycles. This rule applies every weekend in Makassar exactly along Losari. hehee :)


they are my friends. they can be used as one example of a true pedestrian. hahaaa ^o^v
from left to right [ Takdir, Rere and Dimas ]


Have you tasted this one ? it's called Buroncong !!! One of traditional snacks of Makassar. Buroncong is made from a mixture of flour, coconut milk, sugar and grated coconut, then put in a placemat and burned by the furnace. its taste is so Delicious.. and of course, these snacks are very tasty. Crunchy !!! Krriiiuukkk q>O<p


On weekends, you not only see pedestrians, cyclists and traders Buroncong. but you will also be presented with a variety of selling clothes. and actually that's not all. there are many more other types of sales.


Taddaaaaaaaaattt... yupz,  when you here u'll see Upin-Ipin on the sky with Spyderman, Mickey and etc !!! hahaaaa.. that's real !!! here also sells gas balloon. yupz, the balloon filled with hydrogen gas (if I'm not mistaken) so it can fly. because that gas is lighter than air normally. so it can floating in the air. Love it !!! hehee :)


In general population of Indonesia will know this beverage. Yuuuppzzz, Jamu a.k.a Herbal Medicine. Jamu seems more popular by Javanese. But, who consume not only Javanese but also Makassarese. You can find the fact from photo above. The pregnant woman also consume Jamu. But maybe with different ingredients for non-pregnant. I dunno it clearly. Hahaaaa ^o^v


Indonesian society is very cheap smile. even though their hearts may be sad [ hahaa ] , but for popularize their commodity, they spread a sincere smile. Asikeeeeeeeeeeeee ^o^v

I Love Indonesia.. I Proud to be an Indonesian and I Proud to be Makassarese \-O-/






I think that's all

Syukraan

Wassalam ^||^

Komentar

Postingan Populer

I n s t a g r a m